Arsht Center Market Mondays
Celebrate food, drink, culture and more at Market Mondays at the Arsht Center! February programming is dance workshops, highlighting the cultural diversity of Miami.
Weekly workshops take place at 5:30pm and 7pm:
- February 5 Flamenco by Siudy Flamenco Dance Theater
- February 12 Konpa by KOTR
- February 19 Liturgical Dance by RAJ Music & Arts Ministry
- February 26 Salsa by Salsa Lovers
Additional programming includes:
- Farmers Marketplace: Curated by Urban Oasis Project and includes Florida-grown produce and prepared foods. Double your SNAP benefits up to $40.
- BRAVA Biergarten: Local beers by Wynwood Brewing Company and Concrete Beach Brewery and small bites by Chef Brad Kilgore.
- Chef Allen’s Farm-to-Table Dinner (6:30pm): Five-course, plant-based dinner inspired by marketplace produce and themed for famous lovers in literature.
- Parking is free in lot C just south of the Ziff Ballet Opera House. Enter on 13th Street.
February 05, 2018 4:00 PM-8:30 PM
February 12, 2018 4:00 PM-8:30 PM
February 19, 2018 4:00 PM-8:30 PM
February 26, 2018 4:00 PM-8:30 PM
Location: Adrienne Arsht Center | 1200 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL
Event website: arshtcenter.org