Celebrate our pollinators! Vendors and artisans include Bee Heaven Farm, Hatch Miami, Honeybee Doughnuts, Keez Beez, Reeny's Butterflies, Blooms & Bees, Master Honey, Hidrayam Ayurveda and more.
Guests attend "freebee" workshops led by experts in their fields.
• Bee Keeping Master Honey
• Honey, Kiss Me Lipbalm by Reeny
• Honey Tasting by Keez Beez and Slow Food Miami
• Healing Honey & Ayurveda by Hrydayam Ayurveda
• The Queen Bee's Kitchen presented by SFM and Swirl Wine Consulting
• Native Plants for Birds by Tropical Audubon Society
• Tour the Historic Doc Thomas House
• Fun, interactive Pollinator Crafts and Games for Kids
• Put Down Roots, Miami! Native Plants for Birds (Bees, Bats, Butterflies, Bats & Beetles) will be available for sale.
Take a guided tour of our historic 1932 Doc Thomas House. Picnic in our oak-shaded grove. Net proceeds support on-site Steinberg Nature Center Pollinator habitat initiatives.
Date: March 17, 2018 10:00 AM-4:00 PM
Location: Tropical Audubon Society | 5530 Sunset Dr., Miami, FL 33143