Fort Lauderdale Home Design and Remodeling Show
Memorial Day Weekend means moving the party outdoors and “firing up” the grill! Popular South Florida Chefs will be offering cooking demonstrations. Show-goers can learn innovative meal planning ideas and pro-tips that can be adapted to both special occasions and the family meal routine. Culinary Experience Stage chefs include:
• Robyn Almodovar, Food Network CHOPPED winner and Chef/Owner of Palate Party food truck, presenting “A Party in Your Mouth”
• Paulette Bilsky, Culinary Stage Coordinator and Private/Corporate Chef, presenting “Asian Wraps for the Grill” (Friday, May 27th at 7:00 p.m); “How to Grill A Salad” (Saturday, May 28 at 7:30 p.m.); “A Three Course Family Meal in 45 Minutes!” (Sunday, May 29th at 5:30 p.m.); and “Building Flavors While Grilling – Surf and Turf!” (Monday, May 30th at 5:00 p.m.)
• Anna Ishchenko, Personal Chef Catering of “Anna the Chef," presenting “Eat What You Love…Vegan Specialties” – Sunday, May 29th at 1:30 p.m.
• Alain Lemaire, Chef/Co-Owner Sensory Delights Catering and Food Network Cutthroat Kitchen contestant, presenting, “A Caribbean Spring Affair” – Saturday, May 28th at 5:30 p.m.
• James Lubin, Chef/Co-Owner The Coffee Corner, presenting ” Small Sandwiches with Big Taste” – Sunday, May 29th at 7:30 p.m.
• Patty Ruiz, Chef/Owner The Mad Table, presenting “A Stylized Taste of Spring” – Monday, May 30th at 3:00 p.m.
• Ryan Sean Vega, Miami Culinary Institute Student Chef, presenting, “Spring Appetizers with Bold Flavors” – Saturday, May 29th at 1:30 p.m.
• Nicole Votano, Executive Chef, DIRT (Miami Beach), presenting, “Making Real. Clean Farm Fresh Food” featuring Broward’s own Sun Fresh Farms – Sunday, May 29th at 3:30 p.m.
Date: May 27-30, 2016 4:00 PM-7:30 PM
Location: Broward County Convention Center | 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Admission: Early bird $7 adults
Event website: tickets.completeticketsolutions.com