FRUIT PUNCH BOOT CAMP & Holistic Health Fair
Join Mangoes To Share for Boot Camp, Meditation, Healthy Snacks, Holistic Health activities, Kids’ Circle, and an Amazing Raffle. Music by DJ Ricky!
This is a community FUNd-raising event for the whole family. Kids are welcome!!!
100% of collected funds will benefit 5 ORPHANAGES for internally displaced children in Northern Nigeria.
The goal is to achieve food security for over 120 kids, victims of sectarian violence, through funding and planting of Edible Gardens at the 5 orphanages and building of a community nursery for the cultivation and propagation of plants, ready for planting the next season.
For Everyone (suggested boot camp donation is $20):
- 10 am – 11:15 am – “FRUIT PUNCH” BOOT CAMP
by “Push by Porche”, Malcolm and Lole.
- 11 am - 11:45 am – Meditation and a mini Fire Ceremony by Kalki Das and Paul Adam.
- 10 am – 1 pm – All the holistic health activities will be available throughout the morning.
For Kids (suggested donation for kids is $10):
- 10 am – 11:30 am – kids’ hula hoop circle lead by Monica Vasquez
Health Activities (all these activities will be by offered by donations):
- Mini Massages by “Heal at Home”
- Mini acupuncture sessions by “Root Acupuncture”
- Mini/Health-Nutrition coaching sessions by “Heisman Health”
- Mini Astro Readings by “Kalki”
(We will raffle amazing prizes worth hundreds of dollars - Each Raffle Ticket is $5)
Date: September 10, 2016 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
Location: Legion Park | 6447 NE 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33138
Event website: facebook.com