Seed Food and Wine Week
Seed Food and Wine Week is five days of food, drink, events dedicated to elevating the conversation around plant-based foods, sustainability, conscious living and the welfare of animals.
Food Forward brings together thought leaders, entreprenurs and innovators exploring conscious and sustainable changes in our food system.
Kick-off Party with cocktails, beats, bites
Seed Summit is two days of workshops, panels and networking, speed dating and even a scavenger hunt – all designed for bloggers, content creators, influencers and entrepreneurs in conscious, sustainable and vegan living.
Plant-based Burger Battle–Walk the green carpet and chow down on plant-based burgers created by chefs from across the country. This hugely popular annual event will feature an array of delectable creations, and celebrity judges will choose their favorites while you get to cast your vote for the crowd’s choice for best veggie burger.
- Best of the Best Dinner brings together three of the best plant-based chefs from around the country for an unforgettable culinary experience. We’ll start with cocktails & hors d’oeuvres, followed by an organic, vegan wine paired dinner.
- Catwalk–A Night of Conscious Fashion is Seed’s first annual fashion show showcasing cruelty-free fashions in two separate shows. One will feature casual garb, from hipster tees to bohemian pants and plant-strong statement wear. The other will showcase some of the biggest names in cruelty-free high fashion, including Stella McCartney.
- Live Ultimate 5K Run, Yoga, Meditation through Miami's Wynwood neighborhood, led by celebrity athletes including Rich Roll, Bad Ass Vegan, Sexy Fit Vegan, Dominick Thompson.
- Seed Festival Day, a day-long smorgasbord of food, speakers, demos, shopping in the nation’s ultimate event dedicated to plant-based health, wellness and conscious, sustainable living. You’ll get to sip brews at the beer garden, watch chef demonstrations, see celebrity speakers, recharge at the yoga lounge, get pumped at the fitness zone, check out crafts, buy cruelty-free fashion, see some edible garden demonstrations, browse an organic cruelty free beauty bar and sample delicious plant-based treats from over 150 restaurants, bakeries, brands, wines, spirits and juices.
- Afterparty at The Wynwood Yard where we’ll gather for a fun night of live music, plant based bites by a variety of resident food trucks, cocktails, craft beers, vegan wines and much more.
- Made in Miami The Legends Edition highlights chefs Todd Erickson (GLAM + Society), Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House and Glass and Vine), Nicole Votano (Charcoal) serving plant-based dishes for this celebration of local organic farms in South Florida. Local culinarians will use fresh-from-the-farm ingredients for an unforgettable night of food, drink, and conversation. Enjoy five courses paired with local craft cocktails, and organic wine.
- Namaseed is a morning celebration of mindful living featuring yoga with Dawn B. followed by a guided meditation session by Jennifer Grace. Then, you’ll get to dig into a delicious, organic, plant-powered brunch made by an impressive lineup of culinary all-stars.
Date: November 01-05, 2017 12:00 AM
Location: South Florida | Miami
Admission: Events range from $25-up, with package prices available
Event website: eventbrite.com