- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus extra for your hands
- Chocolate shavings (use semisweet chocolate), or chocolate sprinkles
- Fluted paper candy cups (available at cake supply stores)
Combine milk, cocoa powder and butter in a saucepan. Cook over low heat 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and forms a mass. Let it cool until you can handle it.
Place chocolate shavings or sprinkles in a flat tray and have paper cups ready. Using buttered hands, form marble-sized balls, roll in shavings and place in cups.
Store at room temperature.