- 2 cups Martin Miller’s Gin
- ½ cup Cointreau
- ½ cup simple syrup*
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ of a clementine, tangerine or mandarin
- 3 ounces (about 1/3 cup) Citrus Gin Pre-Mix (recipe follows)
- 1½ ounces (3 Tbsp.) brut champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Garnish: small rosemary sprig or orange twist
Citrus Gin Pre-Mix: Combine the pre-mix ingredients. Funnel into a pretty bottle. Store refrigerated, for up to 7 days.
Cocktail: Squeeze and drop the clementine into a cocktail shaker. Measure in the Citrus Gin Pre-Mix, fill with ice, cap, and then shake vigorously. Strain into a champagne flute. Top with champagne and garnish with a small sprig of rosemary or orange twist.
Makes enough pre-mix for 10-12 cocktails | Makes 1 drink
Credit: Kathy Casey for Martin Miller’s Gin