- 2 ears corn, shucked and cleaned
- 1 medium zucchini, diced into small cubes
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
To remove kernels from cobs: Stand corn upright on a cutting board or in a shallow bowl. Using a paring knife, slice downward from the top to release kernels. Transfer to a medium bowl and add zucchini, lime juice, olive oil and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to combine.