What’s in fashion for spring? Greens, in all shades, plus accents of late-season tomato and pepper reds. Accessorize with quick, healthy dressings that coordinate perfectly. Maria Anselmo has the r...
- 4 oz. goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water (or more if needed)
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
In a blender or food processor, puree all ingredients (except chives) until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl; add in chive and pulse to incorporate. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Dressing should be thick but pourable. If it’s too thick, add water in small amounts until the proper consistency is achieved.