- 3 cups arugula, washed and dried
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for brushing on watermelon)
- 8 watermelon 4 x 4" slices, 1-inch thick, patted dry
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons bottled balsamic glaze (or make your own; see headnote)
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, put arugula into a medium mixing bowl. Add lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil; toss and set aside. Brush watermelon steaks on both sides with olive oil and place them on heated grill. Grill with the lid up for 2 minutes a side or until grill marks appear.
To assemble, spread out prepared arugula onto a serving platter and arrange the grilled watermelon on top. Sprinkle cheese and mint evenly over watermelon and drizzle with balsamic glaze.