What’s in fashion for spring? Greens, in all shades, plus accents of late-season tomato and pepper reds. Accessorize with quick, healthy dressings that coordinate perfectly. Maria Anselmo has the r...
- 1 ½ tablespoons white miso paste
- 1 medium carrot, chopped, cooked until soft
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 ripe lime)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 small garlic clove, mashed
- 1 small scallion, chopped
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
Add all ingredients except oil to a small mixing bowl. Using an immersion hand blender on low setting, blend until well incorporated. While blender is running, slowly add oil in a stream and continue to blend until emulsified. Follow the same instructions if using a blender or food processor.