- 2 flatbread pizza crusts, such as Flatout Artisan or Mama Mary’s
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons bottled peanut sauce
- 1 large bunch mizuna greens, washed, stems trimmed and chopped into bite-size pieces
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for brushing crusts
- Sea salt
Serves 2-4 as main course | Mizuna greens can be eaten raw in salads or cooked. Its flavor is somewhat nutty or peppery, similar to arugula. Use prepared pizza crust, peanut sauce and cooked chicken for a quick meal.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small saucepan, combine chicken and peanut sauce. Heat mixture on medium-low heat for approximately 1-2 minutes, until just warmed. Remove from heat; set aside.
Place crusts on a large baking sheet. Bake for 1.-2 minutes; remove from oven. Brush crusts with oil; then top each pizza evenly with chicken mixture. Drizzle sriracha over chicken in a zig-zag pattern. Place pizzas back in the oven and bake for about 4-5 minutes, watching not to overcook or burn crusts.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss mizuna greens with lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and set aside.
Remove flatbreads from the oven, top evenly with the prepared greens. Cut into desired slices using a pizza cutter, and serve.