- 2 oz Coopers’ Craft bourbon
- 3-4 each pieces of frozen watermelon
- 2 oz. lemonade concentrate (thawed from juice freezer section)
- 3 each basil and mint leaves
- ½ cup ice
- 2 dashes hibiscus bitters (18.21 or bartender’s choice)
Place bourbon, watermelon, lemonade concentrate, two each of the basil, mint leaves and ice in blender; blend for 15 seconds or until very smooth texture is reached. Pour into your favorite glassware and garnish with the remaining basil and mint leaves, slice of lemon, and the two dashes of bitters on top of the cocktail. Serve with a metal straw and enjoy in the shade.