Get Inspired at Culinary Experience at Miami Home Design Show
At this year's Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show, the emphasis is on "local" – chefs, products and dishes – all aimed at inspiring participants to step up their game.
“The Culinary Experience Cooking Stage aims to use locally sourced foods, promote a healthy lifestyle, and showcase the diverse talents and tastes of South Florida’s finest private and corporate chefs,” says show director Adam Kayce.
Headlining the show, held over Labor Day weekend at the Miami Beach Convention Center, are South Florida chefs who are celebs in their own right including:
• Paolo Dorigato of Dolce Italian (winner of Bravo TV’s Best New Restaurant)
• Joshua Wahler, co-owner of BORN FOODY and Hell’s Kitchen Alum
• Miguel Antonio Gomez Fernández of Pisco y Nazca
• Miguel Rebolledo of Bulla Gastrobar Doral
• Robyn Almodovar of Palate Party, on Food Network’s CHOPPED and Cutthroat Kitchen
Also joining the lineup:
• Chef Myriam “Chef Mimi” Charles of Lux Cakery
• Patty Ruiz of The Mad Table
• Autumn Brucato of Heal with Autumn
• Hugh Sinclair aka Chef Irie Spice of Food on Fiyah
• Paulette Bilsky, private chef and the Home Show’s Cooking Stage Coordinator
Friday, September 2: 6–10:30pm
Saturday, September 3: noon–10:30pm
Sunday, September 4: noon–10:30pm
Monday, September 5: (Labor Day) noon–7:30pm
Tuesday, September 6: 6pm–10:30pm
For tickets and more information, visit their website.