- 2-3 heads baby bok choy (depending on how small), ends trimmed, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Braggs Aminos or other soy sauce substitute
- 2-3 dashes sriracha
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, smashed
- 1-2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, depending on how hot you like it
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
About this recipe
Serves 2 | Roasting bok choy gives the white part a creamy texture, while the leaves become crispy. You can substitute 1 large head of regular bok choy. Reserve leftover marinade for another use.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place bok choy on a large rimmed baking sheet; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the oils. Slowly whisk in oils to incorporate. Brush marinade thoroughly over wedges. Flip to coat all sides well, and don’t forget to add in between the leaf layers. Roast, cut side up, for 15-20 minutes or until wilted and green parts are tender-crisp.