What’s in fashion for spring? Greens, in all shades, plus accents of late-season tomato and pepper reds. Accessorize with quick, healthy dressings that coordinate perfectly. Maria Anselmo has the r...
- 3 tablespoons grated yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger root (from a 1-inch piece)
- ¼ cup Braggs Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1½ lemons)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Combine onion, ginger, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, oils and salt in a medium mixing bowl, and whisk well to incorporate. Stir in sesame seeds and red pepper flake. Refrigerate up to four days.